free bootstrap template


Your household possessions are much more than just things – they’re part of who you are and they make your life unique. We’ll cover you if you need to replace or repair your household possessions because they’re lost, stolen or damaged.

What Home Contents Insurance covers:

• Cover for loss or damage to you home contents caused by theft, fire, lightning, storms,    
   earthquakes and other insured events
• Cover for damage to your electrical equipment caused by power surges
• The cost of a security guard to protect your home after an insured event
• Cover for loss or damage of personal items belonging to guests or full-time employees

See what else it covers:

• Cover for your belongings while they’re in transit to or from your home, or while they’re
   temporarily removed from your home
• The cost of a security guard to protect your home after an insured event
• Replacing clothes stolen off your washing line at your home, even if there was no forcible or
   violent entry
• The cost of professional counselling to cope with trauma after an insured event
• Paying for food that has gone off in your fridge or freezer because of a mechanical or electrical
   failure in your home
• Paying for items bought as gifts for someone else that are stolen or damaged while being kept in
  your home
• Insuring your home contents isn’t just about replacing the items that belong to you – it’s also
   about minimising the inconvenience that comes with theft and accidents.


Thank you for filling in our form. We will be in contact shortly